View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 07:50 PM   #158
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
I actually have 2 school age kids and I do not support any vaccination mandate or mask requirements for their teachers or school staff or doctors or anyone else they com into contact with. My kids are vaccinated and we are not concerned about anyone else infecting them.

As for the people at work raising the most concern about the mandates, most do have children, not 100%, but most.

They just have seen the wrong side of government control and do not support medical mandates.

Not sure what more to say except that highly educated and experienced and reasonable people do not support medical mandates. Why is that so hard to believe, because it is not your preference.

You can disagree with them, no problem, but why the hostile responses,,, Its troubling to see such volatile responses to differing opinions and such a strong desire to force your preferences on others about what they must do with their bodies.

Its kinda frighting to see people demanding other people take medications they are not comfortable with.
It disturbs me that you seem to be denying reality repeatedly.

With respect to forcing people to get vaccines and share their vaccine status with schools, camps, etc--I support the vaccine policy that we have had in America for decades. It appears from this most recent post--you and your kids all have plenty of vaccines and have been sharing that info--that you have also been supporting this policy for your entire life...

...until now!