View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 01:50 PM   #53
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Was expecting someone to ask if I used a 30" swim noodle foam belt for swimming the 24-laps in the outdoor pool .......... and the answer is NO ..... no noodle needed for pool swim safety for me.

The swim noodle belt is best for rough, deep, cold, big lake water swimming as opposed to swimming a heated swim pool.

Thank-you for not asking about the noodle belt. ...... ...... now go the heck to the nearest CVS and get yourself vaccinated ...... hut-hut-hut! ...

The price is free ...... no charge ..... paid by my/your Uncle Sam ...... my type of price ...... is why I keep going back to CVS ..... three times ..... May, June, and now September ...... hut-hut-hut!

Get yourself vaccinated or go to beautiful Berlin NH ..... www.nh.gov/nhdoc/facilities/berlin.html ....
state prison amoung the many many trees, up there ..... population-562, July 1, 2020 ..... and then get vaccinated in the prison.
Well we now know the promises that the vaccine stops the virus 95+ percent of the time is not true, and many well need boosters unless they build natural immunity, BUT it sounds like in the vaccine you have found a fountain of youth! Maybe regular boosters could cure other things as well, only time will tell. Its not the first time unexpected benefits or other uses have been discovered.

As for the noodle, I can only guess you are somewhat more svelte individual than I am, otherwise you would be making a stronger and more specific pitch for the super noodle. I find standard noodles insufficient for my ~215LB 5'11" frame, but then I have a buoyancy problem from youth. As a kid I could swim out say 20' from shore and sink to the bottom and walk back out like the monster from the black lagoon. I was a great novelty for the other kids,,,

So for me its super noodle or nothing. I always keep several at the house.