View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 05:55 PM   #28
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreast View Post
Of course he makes perfect sense to you, You're delusional. Off course he's being sarcastic, he's also using a straw man since no one was arguing that. The facts are the % increase in the gap, it's east to find, It's also a fact that the younger generation Is looking at alternative forms of gov due to factors mentioned above, one of them being the wage gap. I know you're fairly new to the forum so I'll give you my recap. I've voted for libertarians my entire life, Never voted for a national Dem, Meaning pres, congress, senate. I also voted for your hero in the primary but it took me about a week to realize what a mistake that was.The difference between you and me is you're blinded by ideology so you can't clearly see the problems. If you can't figure out how the wage gap is a reason why single income family's are a tiny percent of the nation as a whole then I can't help you. I think it was Twain who said " It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled". I don't care to fool people or have time to convince them they've been fooled anymore. End rant.
I'm delusional...??? Every post of yours is more proof that liberalism is a mental disorder!! "You people" make no sense at all. I still have no idea what the hell you are talking about in your rant, but I'm the stupid one, right??? This younger generation is looking for an alternative form of govt because they have been fed a bunch of BS propaganda since kindergarten. They have been taught that America sucks, and is the source of all the problems in the world by the (overwhelmingly liberal) school systems. They are destroying what has been the BEST thing that has ever happened in the history of the entire world: The Constitution of the United States. Any American citizen that does not agree with this is sadly, ill informed IMHO.

Last edited by Cal Coon; 09-15-2018 at 08:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cal Coon For This Useful Post: