View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 07:58 PM   #11
garysanfran

I had an experience with Geico that was so negative, not my insurer, I still can't believe.

Waiting in my car, stopped to pay a toll, got rear ended. I had a passenger Geico would not recognize as a witness. I had no camera, they said without pictures, I had no proof.

The young lady who hit me went home and filed a claim for my damage. She admitted her fault. (AAA, my insurer verified this).

Geico said I intimidated her into showing me her license, home info, contact info, insurance info, that's why she gave me all this...I intimidated her! And thus she filed a claim to reimburse me for damages... and Geico said...We can council you to a different end.

If she felt intimidated she should have called the police, not given me her license. She had an occupant, and both apologized for hitting me. She had a camera and took photos. Never produced. Damage to me? About $1,500. I didn't file a claim with my insurer for such an amount. Geico told her how to deny the claim. Had I sued?...A no-brainer for ay judge.

If you don't carry a photo device, Geico won't believe you. Wonder where this is in there contracts

No Geico for me. Their rates are low for a reason.
garysanfran is offline   Reply With Quote