View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #84
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres per Second View Post
At exactly 10:20, on this eve of Labor Day Weekend, I was awakened by a loud, fast boat obviously exceeding the speed limit. A minute later, somehow unhappy with the existing "free expression of his ideas", he switched on his selective exhaust!
APS.. I have seen you make this statement in past threads complaining about noise and selective exhaust....

I am not saying your opinion on noise or speed is invalid, for everyone has the right to their opinion.

However when you say "he switched to his selective exhaust" this can not happen..

There is no "switchable" (not selective) exhaust out there for a GFB that can be switched at over 3000 RPM.. You would blow your motor. I have been looking into getting them for mine and have many friends who have them. (not on the lake mind you)... These are called "Captains Call, or Silent choice"

Both of which are the same thing and can only be activated under 3000 rpm's for the very expensive ones or 2200 rpms for the most common.

So if you would like to comment on how a loud fast boat woke you up... that is perfectly fine and you have every right to tell your story.. But lets not add drama to it....