View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 04:45 PM   #55
kawishiwi

Default Dude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Coon View Post
I agree. Nobody is perfect, we ALL make mistakes from time to time. The problem is that we live in a crybaby, sissified, ENTITLEMENT society where everybody just wants everything to suit themselves ALL the time, and if it doesn't, they cry, bitch, and moan about EVERYTHING that's NOT going their way. Spoiled rotten ungrateful bunch of people that can't appreciate all we have in this great country. GET OVER IT. It's NEVER going to be the way "you" want it. Live, and let live. No matter how good we have it, people still find something to complain about, CONSTANTLY. It's unreal to me. For this reason, I believe the military should be mandatory for every male upon graduation from high school to the service of his choice for at least 2 years of active duty. I did 4years of active duty in the service and saw MANY 3rd world countries first hand, and I can't even begin to emphasize the appreciation for this country that that experience gives you. It will humble ANYONE, from ANY walk of (American) life, and trust me, wanting to "kiss the ground" upon arrival back to this great, beautiful country , is not just a "myth", it is an HONOR!! I got out of the service in 1986, and still to this day, not a day goes by that I don't think about being back in the service, and just how fortunate I am to be a proud American in the greatest country in world history. This society we live in today needs a good hard dose of the same exact thing I got, (reality), from the military. Sorry, don't mean to rant, just strikes a nerve with me.
You might want to read this back to yourself.
Just saying....