View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 07:37 AM   #17
bruinsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Maybe it's because I'm in a quieter part of the lake, but my attitude is so much different. I enjoy seeing all the boats--it's the "summer" feeling I love that only happens for, what, six weeks? I'm the guy in the high-speed highway lane doing 75. I keep a reasonable space in front of me and move when someone pulls up behind me. I shrug off idiot drivers while keeping myself safe.

Our current culture is so driven by superiority/inferiority/power/entitlement that it's more important for most to be offensive rather than defensive. These complaint threads do nothing but enrage people. Change will come only when we take the opportunity to educate about both the logistics AND the value of cordiality to ALL.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
I agree completely! However, it seems that the vast majority of those that are aggressive & hostile, do not want to ‘educated’ about the logistics and value of cordiality.

As the original poster stated, the aggressive party made a conscious effort follow him and threaten his safety. There was no desire for dialog. They were just aggressive and ignorant; a dangerous combination.
bruinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruinsfan For This Useful Post: