View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #28
sa meredith

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyToSeeYou View Post
Are you saying that you still have two pieces of chicken for the chicken parm? Until this year the chicken parm had the two pieces. When I went this year the chicken parm was one piece and it was not at all as much as the two pieces were previously. Are you saying that this summer there has been a door out the line like there has been in other summers. I have been only once to the Sunday breakfast when I had a whole crowd visiting and I am just not a breakfast eater as I do not like eggs etc so I know nothing about the daily breakfasts that some are talking about here. I have had one lunch there again with a large group. I am someone who either eats with another couple of another person in the evening. I also took some grandchildren one time for chicken parm. It was at that meal that I noticed that the chicken was now one piece. With the previous two pieces I could feed two grandchildren as they do not eat as much. This time they all ate their whole meal as the chicken was so much smaller when made with one piece.

I loved the swordfish this year and have had it more than once. I have eaten there for years and always loved the food. I loved the prime rib on Saturday but that is now smaller it seems to me and more expensive. I guess we are all having to be more careful with money so maybe it is just that I have less money to spend so have to be more money conscious. I still like your restaurant and have been there several times this year. No one really wants to hear the truth it seems though. I do like your restaurant but just not as much as I did. I know you will continue to do well.
I went pretty regularly this summer, and would agree that I never saw a "door out the line" either...although I'm not sure what that is.
There were indeed people waiting in a line that went out the door, and onto the front porch...but i'm quite sure I saw no doors that were out of line.
The only issue I have with VK is that someone seems to empty tabsco sauce into the ketchep bottles as some sort of joke.
Also, I have seen Bob, the owner dump full shakers of pepper onto the plate of customers who complain.
He can also be heard yelling: "NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!"
And lastly, I would point out he has the best vanity plate on his truck of any business owner in the lake's region.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sa meredith For This Useful Post: