View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 06:19 AM   #51
CK5 Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeLakes View Post
Should kayaks be banned from docking areas as well? People fall in from them quite often, I saw one 2 weeks ago. Canoes?

I realize people fall off paddle boards. Rarely are you separated from the board by more than one swimming stroke. A kayak is much harder to get back into, with a paddle board you simply climb on.

Is it possible for me to have an opinion, and disagree with you, without being stupid?
Canoes and kayaks are easier to control than a paddle board, people (even inexperienced ones) rarely fall out. Paddle boarding is not so much this way, it takes practice, you say you are into all 3 so you know this. Now put a new inexperienced person on one say a renter and put them in an already congested area like the Town Docks in Meredith and YES no good can come from that. They have no business being there. Im not saying they have no business on the lake, because EVERYONE has the right to enjoy doing what they do its my opinion and im sure others that its a bad idea. Personally IDK why anyone would want to canoe, kayak or paddle board on Winnipesaukee its crowded and the water is rough on weekends, how is that enjoyable? I live on Hermit Lake in Sanbornon, this is a perfect lake for those activities, 10hp pontoons only, no other boats allowed, its quiet its peaceful and enjoyable for sure.
CK5 Truck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CK5 Truck For This Useful Post: