View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #89
jetskier

Default Really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmartino26 View Post
Congratulations, Mike, on your new venture. Our first experience at the pound didn't go all that well, but I'm glad to hear that you're using this forum to improve services and make the dining experience a pleasurable one. That's important in this day and age -- with money so tight, it seems to me that there's little room for error. The Weirs Beach Lobster Pound is an important cog in the "Weirs" arena. You're literally at the doorstep to the attractions, other restaurants, et cetera. It's important that the Lobster Pound succeeed and in turn flourish in its particular spot. We'll be back again later in the season and expect that our experience will be much improved from our first visit. And I'm glad to see you spoke out about the so-called "food poisoning" incident. It's important to hear both sides of a story. Good luck!
I am getting a bit jaded relative to this one event. At this point, I have not heard from Mike regarding the specific complaints associated with service and food quality. Indeed, he may be past all that as it could be associated with the business startup. However, as fast as he was to reply to the "incident", he has not replied to the more salient issues. The patio did look busy when we drove by this weekend, so maybe Mike is not all that concerned with patronage. If the issues have been addressed, fine tell us...else I am going to go elsewhere. In terms of the "incident", I really could not care less anymore.

Jetskier
jetskier is offline   Reply With Quote