View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 05:55 PM   #22
Webbsatwinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
Instead of commenting on the topic, you've now made 3 posts accusing me of bias.

Please tell us what my bias is and what "motivates this forum".
I had chosen to stop posting on this thread as my point was not being heard, because you asked....You are in charge and I made the mistake of looking at the forum through my point of view and commenting off topic and pointing out how the posts are not all treated the same.

The last thread I started was a positive one, nobody doing any wrong, it was an observation that I enjoyed seeing performance boats. Once the forum spin started, you quickly moved my non issue, non speed limit speak, post to the issues area.

This post was started with the quote, "We live on Lake Winni in Meredith and our little cove is being overrun by cigarette boats with no regard to speed or noise limits." Both of these accusations are items that, if posted as pro speed or noise, would be moved to the issues area.

My post was moved without me posting anything negative, yet this negative post stays in general topics. This in my opinion is bias, I use the forum to get lake updates and news and to see what is going on around the lake and had hoped that the management of the forum was not taking an obvious position on the SL debate.

I hope you can see where I feel that the posts do get a bias depending on the side of the fence its coming from. Sorry to offend you and that my frustration came out in this thread, the forum is a great source of information and I am sure it's not easy to keep it going.

Last edited by Webbsatwinni; 11-12-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Webbsatwinni is offline   Reply With Quote