Thread: The Dive
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 07:08 AM   #224
steve-on-mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
St John's Chapel on the Lake, south Bear Island:

Where is The Dive, today? Noticed The Dive is parked, spuds down, at the dock on south Bear Island that is attached to St John's Chapel.

So, the obvious question is what the heck is it doing out there at that dock where it has never been, before? Is it temporarily broken down with engine problems or something, or something else or what? Is it seeking refuge at this church from persecution from the Laconia Planning Board's Tuesday night meeting at 6:30-pm so it escaped to a new location in Meredith?

Has The Dive become homeless, and has found a new temporary home? May God save The Dive and please stop by for a quality cocktail..... [emoji23]

If nothing else it could give the Meredith Police a great excuse to go take a Saturday morning boat ride out for a visit, especially if the weather improves. Meredith Police now have a very capable looking Parker 23' boat with an enclosed cabin and two huge Yamaha outboards so why not go make a welcome social visit just for something to do on a nice morning.
Actually, it's not at the church dock, but on the south side of the camp beach. I saw somewhere that they were there to help Camp Lawrence with transporting people as their boat is out of commission. I did see a MP boat visit last night, and when I left for work this morning, the Dive was still in place .

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk