View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 09:14 AM   #17
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew39k View Post
Alright, so it's down to a slip on winnisquam for 2600(46 miles,45min drive one way) or a boat slip in winnipesaukee off long island(moultonborough-71 miles roughly an hour and a half) listed at 2400 for the season.

After reading everything you all said, I think I'm down to just figuring out how important being on the big lake is vs being able to use the boat more frequently.

I feel like a 45 minute drive opens up the ability to take the boat out on weekday evenings after work, where as if I'm an hour and a half away would mean 3 hours of driving for maybe an hour on the water. But I do love the idea of being on winnipesaukee and being able to do some fun sightseeing and visiting the different docks, restaurants and just exploring such a large area.

Consider this, right now there is a valet rack for sale at Harrila Landing for 9K. MLS#: 4663546. Unit/locker will accommodate a boat not to exceed 20' 6"in length, width 8', height 68", weight 4500 lbs. This also has parking for 1 vehicle per unit/locker.

9K and it belongs to you. Granted it's at the end of Long Island but if you're looking at spending $2400 to rent a slip per year on Long Island why not?
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote