View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 02:56 PM   #36
tbonies

If your favorite meal is $1 from a vending machine, perhaps you are not the target clientele even a relaxed place like Town Docks is targeting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
Well I agree that the Town Dock has a great location on the water front... I don't see it as special, or as a worth while place to spend my money.

I was there just a few weeks ago and for 4 hot dogs and some chips the bill was 20$, I was then at the weirs and found the prices to be lower, still high in my opinion but lower....

Now maybe prices on other items aren't that bad, but when hotdogs and chips cost 20$, one thing comes to mind Tourist Trap.....And well that is what Meredith has become...

While the C-man has certainly done a good job developing the rest area's and places like Meredith... the charm is lost, and the greed is taking over...... I used to go to the Town Docks when it first opened and 2 Dogs and chips was like 5 or 6 bucks...and that was with a soda... the price has doubled and no soda.... But my favorite is the rest areas by a snickers bar at their convience store 1.25$ go to the vending machine in the hallway 1.00$.... People how allowed the C-man get into a position, such that NH is dependent upon them in certain area's Meredith being one of them... And now the greed is starting to come out...
tbonies is offline   Reply With Quote