View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 12:51 PM   #29
BoatHouse

Default Kingswood Golf course - Wolfeboro

I too was trying to figure out how play golf as an out of state homeowner in NH.

Called the local golf course, Kingswood where I have played a few times each year.

Not only have they limited tee times to Members and NH residents as the Governors order requires, but they have made it Members only. Seems many members were not going to renew their memberships because they didn't think they would play as much this summer.

Once they made it member only, the memberships increased. I was told they are offering offer a 5 play NH resident only, but only see that on their Facebook page.

They have also eliminated the non-equity discount option so you need to pay the full member equity rate if you are over 41 and want to play before 2pm.

I was looking to get a membership for myself and my son who is a college student. This would have cost $3,179($2,240+$939). If I thought we would play 10 or more times this year, I would have done it. Or if I knew I could have a guest join me at a reduced rate, I would have done it. They did offer to reduce my membership by $500, which I think is a good deal and would have done it if I knew I could have out of state guests.

In the end, I decided to wait and see what happens June 15 when/if the stay at home order expires.