Deaths per 1,000,000
New York - 1,652
New Jersey - 1,706
Massachusetts - 1,174
Georgia - 264
Florida - 163
Texas - 85
New Hampshire - 270

Deaths and hospitalizations are decreasing. Based on the numbers we (the Lakes Region) should be opened up full throttle, no masks, no social distancing. (People in the Lakes Region aren't really adhering to these anyway.) Deaths in Belknap and Carroll counties are microscopic. We're ready to work and enjoy the summer. It seems that we have figured out that we need to protect our elderly and morbidly obese, while the rest of us can develop a heard immunity to get this thing over with. If you are elderly or obese or have a loved one who is, the responsibility is yours to protect yourself. Other places, e.g., NY, NJ and Mass, may have to take a different approach.
ROFL that you're a numbers guy...

But if I take the numbers you've presented as correct/meaningful, you seem to be asserting that NH should open full throttle even as places with numbers that you've quoted as better--Florida and Texas, both governed by Trump minions--are now in the process of reversing their full throttle openings.

So I'm going to go way out on a limb, and assert your numbers are an incomplete picture. I think the Governor is doing a great job for the Lakes