View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 08:39 PM   #192
ApS

Thumbs up Successes Mounting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longislander View Post
Does anyone know, or believe they know, that the anti-malaria drugs will work as a fix to covid-19? Had to take them while in Vietnam, with the U.S. Army, May 67-Feb. 69. After reading this thread ... might start taking again!
Looking at a map of typically-malarial regions of Africa, you'll see that the areas taking anti-malarial drugs are empty of the Wuhan-corona virus. Africans taking anti-malarial drugs as treatment for Lupus disease aren't appearing with Wuhan-corona virus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 for Boating View Post
Another drug called Remdesivir by Gilead is also under study/trials (Started with 6 hospitals and now up to 44 > then they got overwhelmed with requests and had to pause any new sites) I think I heard they are also extended it for special cases - preliminary results are encouraging but these tings take time as these trials don't mean much unless they are wide ranging and real data can be extracted. I "think" this is a new drug as compared to the malaria one which has been around for a long time and has a track record.
There is a cocktail of drugs now being given in the US. Doctors have been appearing in great support of Hydroxychloroquine, Chloroquine, and Remdesivir. Millions of doses are in the process of being shipped to the US by Teva Pharmaceuticals of Israel. All will have arrived by this Tuesday.

Being studied are side effects of heart arrhythmia and eye complications. One recorded account is of a recovered man at Joe DiMaggio hospital in Palm Beach County, Florida.

Although several days old, physicians' successes are being podcast 24/7 at The Sean Hannity Show. The title is "The Latest COVID-19 Treatments". (97 minutes).
The Following User Says Thank You to ApS For This Useful Post: