Thread: Trend
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 08:03 PM   #17
Cal Coon

As far as I'm concerned, unless someone's stupidity is an immediate danger to me, my family, or my property, (or someone else, or their property), I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS. We are FREE to be stupid. What is so hard to understand about that? I will NEVER understand why people "think" that it's THEIR "responsibility" to make sure that everyone else is being safe with their behavior. Just mind your own business, worry about yourselves, try to do your best to raise your own kids to be responsible, and stop worrying about everyone else. It's life. How many times does this need to be discussed...??? Frankly, it's getting old. Probably the most discussed topic on this forum. Everything that can be said about this has been said... Why can't people just mind their own ******* business?? If you want to report infractions that you see, become a cop. If you want to change, or amend laws, run for public office. Otherwise just try to ENJOY life and all the stupid, crazy, chaos that comes with it, cause it's NEVER going away... Live, and let live. JMHO

Last edited by Cal Coon; 07-27-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Cal Coon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cal Coon For This Useful Post: