View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 10:00 AM   #81
Sunbeam lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
I agree, and we could start by reigning in the drug companies and their ridiculous price gouging. They are all going to get big tax breaks with this new lower corporate tax law. Do you think they are going to give the consumer a break by lowering their drug prices? I think not!
There are soooo many Bio Tech companies taking over big spaces along RT128 in Ma. Why is that? Because the drug industry is a cash cow!
And then you have these big greedy Hedge Fund firms buying up these drug companies that have developed life saving drugs and raising the prices on drugs that people can't live with out.
These Hedge Fund firms are the ones screwing everyone to keep their investors happy. They should outlaw all Hedge Funds or tax them to death! I could rant on but my blood pressure is rising. Where are my pills?
Add to this the fact that hedge fund managers are able to avoid high payroll taxes using the law they had their politicians pass that allows them to call their "wages" capital gains at the lower tax rate of 15% rather than the 39% rate they should pay on wages. The new Trump plan carries the same provision allowing them to escape high taxes that you and i will pay.