View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 06:59 PM   #23
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
I didn't have to watch it because it wasn't what was referred to--the post was about the product offered and the video is one part of the company's linked page. You just look for problems to politicize--you've been doing it since you joined last year when I called you out for being both ridiculous and unoriginal. Still don't know which is worse, but denial's not a river or some other cliche, right?

And you're right--you've added ad hominem to your repertoire. Yay for you!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
I don't "look" for things to politicize, I'm just happy to opine on things I disagree with when I come across them. I think that's part of the first amendment if I'm not mistaken,(something about freedom of speech), and I don't comply with this crybaby, sissified, entitlement, pc society we live in these days. If that makes me "ridiculous" and "unoriginal" in your world, then so be it. That's very "tolerant" of you. Speaking of politics though, isn't it sad that the POTUS just recently had to sign an executive order to "allow" free speech back on the college campuses, in AMERICA??? What's going on there??? Is that how "you people" (teacher's, professor's, etc...) "celebrate diversity"?? Completely shut down one side of the conversation? Maybe he needs to sign another executive order for high schools, Jr high schools, and yes, even elementary schools so these kids can start to get educated for the REAL world.
Cal Coon is offline   Reply With Quote