View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 11:08 AM   #7
MeredithMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPONLY View Post
So...
-I'm waiting in line to pay and this tall guy, maybe 6'2", comes in and says to me, you can't ski in those (granted, I'm wearing pj bottoms).
-I'm caught off guard with little or nothing to say- so I look him up and down, and he's wearing snow boots- It's 65 degrees out- no snow around here!
-So, I ask him why is it he's wearing snow boots when there is, in fact, no snow on the ground.
-Suddenly, he turns to the store clerk (who happens, also, to be the owner) and asks, "What is the freshest beer you have?"
-Believe me, only one-two minutes have gone by and I've got this crazy feeling!
-The owner declares that ALL of the beer is fresh- but the man persists!
-Don't ask me why (and I swear this is true), I turned to the man and said,"You're FLL, aren't you?"
-A very brief silence controlled the moment.
-(Not kidding) The man turned to me and suggested that maybe he should call in the FBI!
-I said, "I knew it, you ARE FLL!
-Suddenly, I'd bitten off more than I could chew, so as I left I threw out a bone- "Good luck putting your dock in this spring"- and he asked would I like to help- to which I assured him, I knew he doesn't need any help.

Just sayin'
Jeep:

Was this around noon Tuesday and was the guy kinda scraggly looking...beard, unkempt hair, I think a black jacket? I was going in to Sub Crazy a little before noon yesterday and this sketchy, tall guy came outta case n keg...
The Following User Says Thank You to MeredithMan For This Useful Post: