Thread: pandemic
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 10:47 AM   #14
baygo

Default What a year it has been

380 days since we had the privilege of serving the public in our home. We’ve managed to keep the bills paid by maintaining operations of our outside bar. My respect for my Louisiana born wife went to a new level the -4° morning that she cheerfully prepared a breakfast sandwich for the hungry loyalist.

I’ve talked with and listened to 1,000s over the past 380 days. My take on things; The so-called experts are the most wishy-washy and inconsistent with their message, and the politicians continue their strategy of divide to conquer.

I find it frustrating that on January 21st the World Health Organization posted in their website that there is no asymmetric condition. Therefore indicating that we have been fed information containing about 90% false positives. I read this in their website and I’m willing to bet that as you read what I’ve written here you were unaware of it because our media for some reason did not report it.

A short time ago a friend of mine went to get tested because his girlfriend tested positive. She is a nurse who gets tested three times a week. They asked him if he had any symptoms. He replied “no”. They told him not to worry and would not test him. Apparently Frontline workers who do the testing are aware of what the world health organization announced.

I think every business should have the equivalent of a traffic light on the front door. If the light is green it’s an indication that everyone inside is diligently practicing The behavior that helps Karen feel comfortable. If the light is yellow it’s indication that some people are and some people are not practicing what helps Karen feel comfortable. If the light is red nobody is practicing what helps Karen feel comfortable. Karen can make up her own mind based on the light. Live free or die!

SamIam; no cases here either!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to baygo For This Useful Post: