View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 06:51 AM   #79
fatlazyless

This guy in Chichester, www.chaseautollc.com, I think he is always looking for Honda Elements that need some repair and then be sold. He say that he sold three different Elements to the same woman in Concord and was think'n she be buying this one, too? This one has four new struts and a few other items like a used power steering pump bracket.

So far, I drive it about 250-miles, locally, and it really drives very good, especially the cruise control and the cd-player. I'm definitely out there, driv'n that NH golden road ..... is like the best $3999 I ever spend, so far!

First 30-dollar fill-up got a bottle of Techron fuel system cleaner, second 30-dollar fill-up, yesterday, got a bottle of Lucas Sea Foam gas treatment and upper cylinder lube, thereafter it gets a dose of bright red Mystery Oil added to the gasoline with every fill-up.

I always check the oil dipstick with each and every fill-up ...... is like a religious experience!

This 149,650-mile, 5-speed, fwd 2005 Element is going the duration, all-the-way to 400,000-miles!