View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 06:45 AM   #22
fatlazyless

Default Mission Impossible: finding a 5-speed stick daily driver

Ok, so it looks like I'm on a lifetime journey here to find a car to replace my 2013 Scion xB 5-speed 219,000-miles.

Took a test drive yesterday in a brand new 2021 Suburu Crosstrek base model 6-speed, yesterday, and lo and behold this 2021 new car that costs about $24,000 did not have a slot above the radio for a cd disk ....... I was absolutely shocked ..... no cd player ...... this is totally amazing!

Plus, all wheel drive is totally unnecessary! Fwd with a stick will get you up and down that snowy winter hiil, just fine, if you got decent tires!

In my quest to find a replacement to my Scion, I've stumbled across www.forresthowesautorepair.com on Rt 3 in Campton, close to the Plymouth - Campton town line at Exit 27 or 26.

Is a good place to get ye olde car fixed, plus they actually respond intelligently to email. .....

If Toyota had any good business sense, it would bring back their Scion cars, and start making Scions again! Only now they should come with those small triangle vent windows with the snap latch. Bring back the vent window with that snap latch plus a radio with both a cd and a cassette slot and Scion xB would sell big!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 02-24-2021 at 07:19 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote