View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #75
no-engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-engine View Post
Drive by this afternoon. New Cumberland's sign, not the blue/white plastic look. Looks like an attempt to look "green", as in conservation.

Saloon: definitely a trailer used for construction site office is placed in back. Large bulletin board device stands as if attached, and with lots papers.
Maybe demolition permit, building permits, etc. There was setting on edge of driveway to drive-in a series of concrete pipes. I did not get out of my vehicle, and was only briefly stopped in Lobster Pound parking lot.

Instead of speculating about the uses of other sites nearby, why not someone check it out at planning board office; minutes are public record!
Behind the burned eye-soar, the trailer and gear and piping makes the site look more & more like the office/staging area for Busby Construction of the roundabout just over the Bridge! (a little site rental income for owner!) Large back hoe was working the banking towards the mini golf park, left side as heading over bridge towards Weirs Fire Station.

I need to drive by later today and will observe.
no-engine is offline   Reply With Quote