View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 09:32 AM   #42
ishoot308

Thanked 4,941 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
If it were the MP in this case I would have asked the guy in the CANOE, um excuse me sir but being in a canoe between sleepers and Rattlesnake island in the middle of the summer on a Friday afternoon... let me ask you, do you NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS? I'd have given the guy a ticket for stupidity.
So your saying someone shouldn't be in a canoe on a weekday between Sleepers and Rattlesnake and somehow this accident is partially the canoeists fault? Tell me your kidding!

First off that area is not nearly as busy as the West Alton side of sleepers and much calmer than the broads side of Rattlesnake. It's a great area for paddling around. I wouldn't, bat an eyelash of canoeing, paddling, whatever in that area during the weekday.

Secondly, that canoeist has the right to be anywhere he dam well wants and certainly doesn't deserve to get run over by some jerk off not keeping watch in a boat.

Sorry Maxum but I couldn't disagree with you more on this one. The guy in the powerboat is 100% the idiot here.

Dan