View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #38
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Hi jmen24,

I don’t want to start any trouble with you because I know you get very emotional (or maybe sensitive is a better word) about some issues. That being said I am wondering why I rec’d 4 different edits from your post. How do I know you edited your post 4 times? I know this because I have written a program that works with all forums that when certain forum topics get new posts I receive them in an archive file that I can read whenever I want. In the first post you gave the real name of APS and then the other edited posts kept getting more polite and you also removed his real name until you finally praise APS and even tell him to “Enjoy the weather”.
I’m just curious as to your thought process for starting a post and criticizing APS and then finally being real nice to him. It just seems odd to me.

I hope that you get a chance to sail in your canoe. Have a nice day.

Rusty
Guess I didn't know that I come off as sensitive. Remodeling can be a pretty touchy area and I have been known to get excited about it.

I would need to know which post you are referring to that received the edits. If the last one is in question, would you be so kind as to explain that the first two sentences did not change. I changed my mind about the last statement after I had posted it. I made an off the cuff jab that after some thought I decided was not in good taste. It happens, sometimes I just don't feel like continueing the banter. APS and I have more in common than I think he would ever care to admit. But you and I both know that I did not post his name and the statement required some work to render that conclusion.

Plus, being a complete ass does not come naturally to me and if I feel that I have crossed a line, I step back over.

If it is the post I made the other day that he responded too. Well, he was looking for a link that he was not willing to make. Wanted someone else to do it for him, noone stepped up for him.

By the way, I hope you and The Phantom had a nice vacation away from the forums. Picking up where you left off is a sign of good work ethic.

Thanks for checking in.

Last edited by jmen24; 06-22-2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: changed something, can you find it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jmen24 For This Useful Post: