View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:37 AM   #35
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gslpro View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with you on that. I truly hope that time helps to mend all wounds involved. I have met Erica, and her heart warmed watching me and my wife interact (yeah, cuz we are just that much in gooey love) The impression that I got was that Erica has a warm and caring inside, and that is how I judge her, and no other way. To get caught up in one's life is not uncommon, but apparently unforgivable by the common man. If you want to see real dangerous arrogance, deal with some of the Dr.'s where I work. Can't tell you how many times I have saved a pt.'s life from someone's stupidity. We judge those who appear to be 'higher', by whatever standards of hierarchy we create, and hold them to different level of social standards than others. I bet all of this hurts just as much as if she worked at a minimum wage job and the same things happened.

She was involved in something traggic. No matter the blame, it will never change that fact. It is just such a damn shame it happened at all. Hopefully everyone here on this board reading this thread will take away one good thing from it, and never drive a car, boat, or bike with even a single drink in them...you just never know how one drink can affect you because of dehydration from being in the sun, or lack of food in the system, or tiredness, etc.. And if a person has ever knocked Blizzard in this thread, and they do drive a vehicle with even a single drink in them knowing this..then shame on them!

The reason this is a big deal with me (and should be with you gslpro) is because Blizzard drove her vehicle negligently a day after being convicted of negligent homicide while piloting a boat on Lake Winnipesaukee that killed her best friend.
There is no doubt that we all go over the speed limit while driving on the highway and probably use our cell phone when we shouldn’t….BUT….if I had just been convicted of negligent homicide while piloting a boat then I would probably stay within the law when behind the wheel of any motorized vehicle or vessel.

Erica Blizzard needs to be criticized for what she did. I hope she reads every post in this thread, it might help her realize that the public won't stand for her nonsense!