View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:04 AM   #29
sa meredith

Default not support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gslpro View Post
I am sitting here thinking about group dynamics play into a frenzy. This is being built up more and more every posting. Sad too. I just took a trip up to laconia a couple weeks ago, and the actual traffic speed was right around 78-80. I had it on cruise, and was not passing more than a car or two every couple of minutes, though I was being passed probably more often. I could have made my speed 100 mph on cruise, and I might have been deemed unsafe at that point I guess. But 84? nah. I would have been still steering with one finger on the wheel, tunes going, and sipping on my water. Get real. 84 mph is not some radical speed that is unsafe and dangerous. On 95/128, it is traffic speed on most days. In Maine, I had a cruiser pass me without even a glance, and I was at 105 mph on my bike. I guess it all becomes relative at some point.

I know people feel being on the bash Blizzard bandwagon right now, but doesn't it get old? I sure think it does. Just my opinion though.
I'm not going to be put in a position of supporting Erica...because I don't, and thought she was going to jail...but for $$$ and defense team.
However, when driving the 65 miles to the lake, on a clear day...my speed is always between 75/85...as is everyone else. Normal flow, once past the Hooksett tolls. And, cell phone often in use.
The same is true for most poeple...how do I know? It is plain to see...as I said...normal flow is always over 75closer to 85.
But don't put me in Erica's corner...I am not there. I believe she thinks she is above the law.