View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #17
elchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm203 View Post
You really should choose your words much more wisely. There are alot of names I would like to refer to you as, but do not, to keep it civil. Smarten up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles View Post
name calling will close you guys down... Don't let this issue die, because of uncivil posts. Cheers!
How hypocritical. You guys badger, bully, insult, and name-call in every thread. That's ok so long as you are doing it, but someone responds to one of your "uncivil" threats with a comparatively gentle retort and you get all puffy. When you do it you call it "razzing". When we do it you call it "name calling". Grow up. Look at the post Turtle was responding to if you want to talk about "uncivil". Turtle says it is nice and quiet in the channel in front of his home and PM replies "Let me know what channel so I can fix that for you." That was civil? If you guys cared about being civil, you should have jumped all over him for that inappropriate comment. Or is harassing those with different views by threatening to head over to their home and torment them ok with you as long as nobody calls anyone a name? I'm called "la luna" and worse, but that's just "razzing" and when I make light of the "Thunderclub" I am accused of violating the forum rules. You guys really need to thicken up or else stick to the "opposer's thread" or offshoreonly where nobody is going to disagree with you. It's apparent that the moderator here is not going to let you flaunt the rules at your pleasure and then try to enforce them when it suits.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: