View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 05:51 PM   #68
persistence

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by persistence View Post
We don’t have to see them when swimming however, if you can find an open pool
www.wmacwv.com is definitely open with a huge 82-84 degree swim and lap pool, and two 104-degree indoor hot tubs, at pool side so's going from pool, and back to hot tub to pool, again, and then to restaurant and bar www.wildcoyotegrill.com upstairs is totally doable ..... and is hot-hot-hot! ...... all the long cold, cold, cold winter ...... long ....

And ..... don't forget ....... as Smokey Bear would say, if he were allowed to say this ...... Only You Can Come to Waterville Valley! ...... so's you got to settle for hearing it said by Bruce the Moose! ...... Only You Can Come to Waterville Valley! ...... sayeth ..... Bruce the Moose!

Bruce the Moose also says "35-miles is the driving distance from the big intersection in Meredith via Rt-175, Holderness ..... hut-hut-hut .... (natural moose sounds)"

In addition ..... Bruce the Moose also says the corona virus totally hates all that bromine treated swim pool water ...... yuuuchy-pooh ...... sayeth the corona virus to that humid swim pool/bromine pool and pool room.

The corona virus lives at the indoor ice arena, but not at the swim pool ...... understand!
I swam competitively for many years. In my double practice days, My hair would tell you chlorine kills all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk