View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 10:52 AM   #34
longislander

Quote:
"I'm surprised the webmaster of this forum has allowed this thread to continue. Some of the people who are commenting here aren't allowed to post anymore comments on the Moultonborough Speaks Blog so they come over here and continue the conversation.

I was going to make some comments about this topic but felt a little hesitant to do so because I didn't think it would last this long
{

Rusty, with due respect, "those folks" commenting here, that have commented on the other blog, ARE ALLOWED, and are probably missed from commenting, there. Many, in the last few weeks, have commented, but have not had their comments posted. Some would call that censorship! I, for one, sent a personal email, to the blogger who I HAD considered a friend, to post rules for all to abide by. NO response!

I've had many folks, recently, plead, to stay off that blog. I informed them that I had already made that decision. Albeit, this blog's monikers have not shown up on this blog, it does not mean we haven't been reading it. You'll note, dates on the column on the left!

A lot of us have chosen to boycott that blog, and not even read it.

NH town governance is not politics.

This thread had a quip about "Trump". I would support your comment about politics, if you complained about that! I suspect the webmaster, noticed, and is keeping an eye on this thread, so that it will not detract into the "rules" you allude to.

I also, however, share the webmaster's query, about your motivation to, perceivably, quash this discussion!