View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #50
eillac@dow

Default Good Time...just wish all were there!

Many thanks to Meredith Lady and all others that were involved in this years Forum Fest. And to Don....Thanks for a really great website!

This was my 2nd FF and I am looking forward to my 3rd. I thought the location was great.....right on Winnie!

It was so good to see those I have met before, but it was also great to finally meet those I felt like I already knew, but never had the actual chance to meet. Funny how you feel like you know people and then you get the opportunity to put a face to the name.

I also had the opportunity to chat with another Forum Friend by phone....Winn Dixie. Wish she was with us in person, but she was there by phone and viewed by the internet feed.

There are so many of you that I wished were there. I read your posts, feel like I know you and wish I could have met you. Maybe next year????

The raffles were awesome. Kind of felt like my family (me, my mom....SnappyTapper and sister New Champa) cleaned house. We won quite a few prizes. My sister was the real lucky one......Won the Beautiful Quilt made by Quilt Lady. It is really beautiful....red, white and blue. Stitchings in the shape of stars.

Finally, I am glad to hear of what the Fest raised. $1,400 going to the Meredith Food Pantry! How great is that!

So again, my thanks to all that made this a event such a good one. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Eillac@Dow
(allie)
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eillac@dow For This Useful Post: