View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #261
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmen24 View Post
Well, I put in Concord as you did not state where you were leaving from, but that does make a difference. You have to be honest with us OCD, otherwise this could get heated.

I also put in a faster than the speed limit assumption, but knowing how you feel about your boat I figured you would not be flying around on the side roads. I have a picture of you in my head crossing over the VA line with 30 min to go to deadline, boat fish tailing around corners to make in under the gun. Remember most trailer tires are not rated for speeds above 65, if you want to go faster you need to increase your tire pressure to help prevent a failure, that would really slow you down, but I will not hold something like that against your time, we will deduct for things like that.
It won't get heated unless you start a poll that doesn't go my way. Then I am going to call schnanagans..

You are right.... I won't be flying especially since I am towing... However the way home could be interesting.

Already pumped up the tires to the max... I am leaving around 3AM.. hoping to arrive by mid afternoon. I have a GPS but I am doing a AAA Trip Tix to make sure I don't end up in downtown Manhattan. Going around the city to avoid traffic. Gotta hand it to AAA. These trip tix reports are great..

Hitting Atlantic City on the way back to catch the Pats game. They should love me there in my Brady Jersey...