View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #210
pm203

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
I also feel the same way about above water exhaust. I personally love the sound and the louder the better... I may bet flamed for this but the one thing I don't like is when you hear that beautiful rumble coming from a far. The sound gets louder and louder. Excitement builds and I await to see a 40 ft GFB come around the corner and blow through the bay out into the next. But alas the sound gets closer and closer and the excitement builds and there it is.... A 18 ft bowrider with a tricked out exhaust on a six cyl. Reminds me of something like on "the fast and furious"... if you have above water exhaust... Have the boat that goes with it.. LOL
The Sl supporters say that the general public does not like performance boats. But, I cannot tell you how many times people take photos of my boat. A typical weekend day could be at least 5-6 photos.And, that's just in one day! Whenever I dock, there is always a crowd around the boat. If I go to leave a channel, alot of times, people will wave me through and tell me they want to watch and HEAR the boat get on plane. They really enjoy the visuals and sound as I do and most of us do. If only the rest of the world wasn't so uptight.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pm203 For This Useful Post: