Thread: Full lake 2017
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 12:16 PM   #27
ishoot308

Thanked 4,941 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr616 View Post
We recently purchased the property and had I been in possession of a crystal ball I would have done the work on the dock before I bought the house. The issue is that the dock supports need to be replaced and they are 2 inches under water. Since you don't see the issue Dan - can I borrow your DeWalt tools then?

I am well aware of lake levels and how they fluctuate throughout the season... but thanks for letting me know about September. That was super helpful.

I now know why I have been a member of this board for years but rarely offer a comment. I was simply showing users how to get up to the date numbers on the lake level.

Happy Summer and as they say in the South - Bless Your Heart!
I wasn't trying to be a wise ass JR. My question was legit as I was just trying to figure out how the lake being just slightly above Full lake or almost normal for this time of year screwed you up. It's not like it's way above it's normal height.

Since you rarely post here I didn't know you were "well aware of how the lake fluctuates" and why I mentioned September....Many who come here are looking for information and I was just trying to pass that on...

Thanks for the blessing on my heart though, it needs all the help it can get!

Dan