View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 08:30 PM   #5
ishoot308

Thanked 4,936 Times in 1,912 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADAQ View Post
They got you right in because they are not real busy this time of year as well as other marina’s in the area. Most people should or already have their boat in the water and service needs are slow! Spring and fall is the busiest times in the marina world!

They also staff and man the phones in service 7 days this time of year just in case.
That may be so but they still went out of there way to outsource a new pump instead of waiting for Bennington to ship one. Considering this was under warranty and a very expensive part, that was certainly something they didn’t have to do.

I have been dealing with them for about 10 years now. I have purchased three new boats there and sold them two. Every purchase and sale has been nothing but positive!

They have done tons of custom installation work on my Eastern to outfit for fishing to include kicker motor, wireless steering, trollmaster throttle control and many other items I didn’t care to take on. There work has always been done professionally and priced fairly and I have nothing but high praise for the Crawford family and their entire staff!

Dan
Sponsored Links