View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 06:15 AM   #10
salesguy77

Default Milfoil- Paugus Bay

Great information. Thank you also for bringing our fundraiser up. We are going to start a big push to sell tickets next week. City Budget is approximately $30,000 for milfoil eradication. We are having Paugus treated with ProcellaCOR in three locations this summer. DES surveys and puts the plan together on areas that need to be treated. Cost to treat with ProcellaCOR is $38,874. We are also using DASH (diver assisted suction harvesting) at a cost of $19,600. The state has given us grant money totally $14,618. We are going to be short approximately $13,856. Milfoil is a problem for everyone. Once a piece of the plant breaks off, it will float to a new location and start to grow again. We started the volunteer non-profit to raise money to offset the cost. The budget money the city has will also support Winnisquam and Opeechee to some level. We have a website www.mypaugusbay.org where donations can be made. We are a true 501 c 3 organization. I am actually personally paying for the website among other things.

I tried to upload 3 maps. One shows the ProcellaCOR treatment area for 2019, one shows the DASH target areas for 2019, and the third is a map that shows all areas where milfoil has been found. I appreciate any and all help!

comedy show tickets available at www.jimmydunnwinni.eventbrite.com.

Rich Tilton
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Paugus Bay Map for 2019 Herbicide Bids.pdf (413.4 KB, 156 views)
File Type: pdf Paugus Bay Map for 2019 Diver Bids.pdf (607.1 KB, 188 views)