View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 07:01 AM   #161
ishoot308

Thanked 4,940 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
My wife said it was a terrible joke, but y'all seem less offended by it then as an opportunity for virtue signaling.

Of course nobody wants to directly support whomever was involved in this situation—it's horrible.

There is the the reality, however, of all the others involved—people who could lose their investments, other owners, the workers themselves, etc.

I'm nowhere near WAM, but if I were I'm not so sure I'd be boycotting them just yet.

I'm not even sure I know enough truth to make that decision at this point.

Does anybody have a confirmed story and participants?

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately Think, only the "tip of the iceberg" has been exposed thus far. There will be a LOT more coming out as the investigation continues...

What bothers me the most is how many people closed their eyes to what was going on there. It's sickening as it doesn't just involve the two people you see in the headlines...

The safety of our local children working there should of been a priority and it wasn't!! No one wants to talk about it because it involves kids... Well I call BS on that! Everyone was so concerned and talking about the safety of kids at lake camps when the almighty speed limit debates were going on but now their safety can't be talked about??....Really??

Dan