View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 09:20 PM   #24
chasedawg

Default car insurance options

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasedawg View Post
Bought a new GMC Denali truck. Looking for a good reputable insurance company. I have Metlife on all our cars and homes for a very long time. Time to make a change since I sold my other truck now need to insure the new one.

What insurance companies have you used and have they provided good customer service.
I'm going to check out AAA, Geico, AARP for comparisons. Has anyone had experience with any of these or others that you would recommend?

Searched the forum but was not able to find any information. I thought I had remembered there had been a similar discussion about car insurance some time ago.
I want to thank all of those that gave me great suggestions and advise about getting new car insurance and reaching to new insurance companies. It is not easy to replace an insurance portfolio that I have had for 37 years that has covered many homes cars boats etc etc. You know how it goes.

Well I have made my decision how to approach this search. Absolutely do nothing. Stay the course! I heard this from another person but one agent really confirmed it for me. Chris McCarthy said to me on a con call...He said I'm very disappointed not to be able to get any of your business, but I would recommend you stay the course. When have you heard that honest opinion from any sales agent. Others just tried to sell me insurance on the new truck. Chris took it all the way to the goal line but didn't score. But yet he did in my mind.

That was a con call with Chris McCarthy from Outlet Insurance in Laconia. I hope I got that right. He was very knowledgeable and professional. After just a few questions about what I have for insurance he told me...I wish I could have your business. But you are better off just where you are. You have a great insurance portfolio. There are items that I could not cover today. It may cost you a couple hundred dollars more for a your new truck but so be it. I can't match or compete with what your portfolio covers and your multimillion dollar umbrella policy is more than adequate. Stay where you are. So there you have it...I'm staying where I am. NO more searching for now. It is not an easy search. Hope this helps others....
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chasedawg For This Useful Post: