View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 01:19 PM   #97
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
The Market Basket in Plymouth, NH is an excellent store, especially all the prepared food like the sub sandwiches, salads, and tv-dinner style meals for about 4.99. The new store is a great welcome addition to the area and it opened in May, 2020.

www.shopmarketbasket.com/about-us/contact-us

Under Inquiry ..... click on Store Experience

After filling in my name, email, and phone number, here's a way for me to send them a message about my store experience sharing the store inside space with four different men with semi-automatic handguns in holsters on four different days.

This is like a crazy impossible situation, doing the Market Basket shopping with guys with guns casually walking around the store.

If you feel the same as me, then go ahead and let them know what you think about open carry allowed inside the Plymouth NH, Market Basket.
Thanks for the tip, I just thanked them for not bowing down to extremest and fear mongers among us who would raise concern about non-issues. That by standing up to the few who would impact the many over nonsense and not banning firearms, they have proven why they were a successful organization and would continue to do well as people recognized the respect they had for their customers and their customers preferences.

One can only imagine what would be the next thing banned after firearms were prohibited. Pocket knives, oxygen generators/tanks (they could be weaponized) Tee shorts in offending colors, sandals/flip flops (god knows no one wants to look at ugly feet) Men in tank tops (you might be uncomfortable seeing back hair),,,

Its a scary world out there,,,
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: