View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 08:52 PM   #37
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Weirs Beach - Endicott Rock Park ... http://www.laconianh.gov/1034/Weirs-...cott-Rock-Park

Rules & Regulations ... www.laconianh.gov/238/Rules-Regulations

Swim Rules/Beach Rules:

"3. Inflatables, life jackets, swim fins, snorkels, and tubes are not permitted in the water."

While this Rule #3 does not specifically mention a 2" x 30" foam swim noodle tied tightly around one's waist to make it a swimmer's belt by threading a 5/16 x 48" line down through the foam noodle center hole and securing it around your waist with a good knot it is probably safe to assume that Rule #3 would apply and a swim noodle belt would be get the NO-GO from the Laconia beach monitor, town employee, who is stationed on Weirs Beach.

Except, the home made swim noodle belt works incredibly GOOD as a swim training, personal safety aid to keep you safe while swimming and help to make you a better and stronger swimmer.

If you want to increase your safety and level of swim confidence so you have positive buoyancy and conserve your strength and energy without the fear of drowning, you should definitely try swimming the breast stroke and side stroke while wearing a 2" x 30" foam noodle tied very tight around your waist ...... and you will want to go swimming again and again ..... with the swim waist noodle belt!

If you want to swim just like 'Tarzan the Ape Man' - Johnny Weissmuller, or like that swim hottie, Esther Williams, then you should try practice swimming with a swim noodle belt tied tight around your waist!
As a fan of the super noodle your post makes me wonder if it might be possible to hide a noodle belt under an oversized Tee shirt. God knows I have enough "spare tire" to help with the camouflage ;-)

Well it was just a thought.

I'm always looking for that Homer Simpson like experience and letting a super noodle do all the work floating me is just about right,,,
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: