Thread: Mercedes repair
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 10:15 AM   #9
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts
Default German Motorsport

German Motorsport has been excellent in maintaining my C240 Estate. However last year around Christmas I sustained heavy damage from a rear end collision in Harford. Since I had no clue where to go in the area, the local MB dealer took care of everything! Upon receipt of the vehicle after repairs, the dealer enter the VIN and done many service bulletins maintenance, things indies do not do. They made software upgrades in the engine control module and the transmission control module that change the way the transmission shift and the mpg has increase about 3 mpg.

German Motorsport claim indies do not have access to factory bulletins or software upgrades. They do have notification of recalls and very serious bulletins.

So a trip to the MB dealer in ManchVegas every now and then is in order to maintain the efficiency of the car. MB do not charge me for the extra work.

While I was at the dealer ship I was able to try out the new CLA vehicle as well as the new C-class! Awesome test drives but way out of my price range!