View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:03 AM   #18
Descant

Thanked 1,511 Times in 983 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
Don't wonder about how these large gathering are allowed to happen. Everything going on with the large gatherings in Bruan Bay is perfectly legal. And the Marine Patrol, routinely check it out over the weekends, make sure all the rafting rules are being observed.

Also another post mentioned about boats having facilities oboard these days. And while that is true, have you every tried to use those facilities? Plus you have to have them pumped out etc..... So how many people want to go through the hassle to use there on board facilites.... On larger boats I am sure they do.... on smaller boats not so much..... There is plenty of Pee-Pee in that water every weekend.....
Peeing in the lake is distasteful (intentional pun) to most people, so I don't think as many people do it as you seem to believe. On smaller lakes where there few or no marinas, pump out may be an extra chore, but all the marinas I know on Winni have pump outs and many don't charge if you're buying gas. The attendant asks if you want a pump out and you say yes or no. It's that easy.
Descant is offline   Reply With Quote