View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 09:39 AM   #4
Hillcountry

Just bought one for my 2 daughters for their yards in Hampton. They live around a corner from each other and this was my house warming gift. They shared a push mower between them.
I came upon the Craftsman T210 at Lowe’s which had very good reviews.
Nice machine with hydro and 42” cut.
I brought it to them last week and showed my oldest daughter how to use it and check the maintenance items on a regular basis. The younger daughter has a little 8-10 week old baby so she didn’t have time to learn. My older daughter will teach her the ropes when appropriate.
What sold me on this mower was the outdoor power guy at Lowe’s that took me
out to the back of the store to show it to me in the crate.
He said he couldn’t keep them in stock as they would sell right out. Said he had sold over 25 of these units just this season. When I went back the next day to pick it up he had one outside in front. They rolled mine out and we loaded it up. I brought it home to go over everything before giving it to my girls. Everything was fine except the tire pressures...very high and well over the recommended pressure. I adjusted those and that was it! I went to Lowe’s yesterday for some other things and they were sold out again!
By the way, this model is called the “T210 tight turn” as it has a unique steering system that allows for (what they call) a 6” turning radius. Anyway, it can turn much tighter than the standard rider. Good luck...I
Have never gone wrong buying a craftsman product...always have good service.
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillcountry For This Useful Post: