View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 08:26 PM   #32
map

We just had a 10K Kohler installed by Generator Connection. They were very organized and professional. We agonized whether or not it made sense to get one since power outages are supposedly rare here in The Weirs and our community has underground utilities.

We always had one - but a Generac- in our former home. but we lived in the woods in a rural area and constantly lost power and for long periods of time.

We decided that best to be prepared because things can change on a dime (look at the pandemic- who would have thought?). We have propane tanks for our furnace so we did also have to have Rymes come to do the connection.

We got 3 estimates and theirs was the most competitive and their suggestions were the most practical.

I was just disappointed that I could not have my electric stove/oven on it like I did in our former home. We lost power on holidays sometimes and it was good to be able to cook that turkey anyway!

The only other things not on it are the central ac, the dryer and the dishwasher.
map is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to map For This Useful Post: