View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #2
chipj29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearislandmoose View Post
………………..

This post will likely never appear, because it is somehow me that is “over the top”, and "getting too personal". But I have to say it. At the very least, the moderator will read it, and it is really meant for him anyway.

The above sampling of the unchecked rude personal name-calling and hate-speech that pervades this subforum is the type of stuff you’d expect to see posted by Hell’s Angels on a biker forum, or worse yet, by the nautical cowboys on one of the admitted GFBL forums. This sub-forum is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the good people of the Lake Winnipesaukee region.

Outsiders reading this vulgar personal attacking must think we are a bunch of drunken mafioso's, and that could not be further from the truth for 99/999% of us. And every drunken mafioso of this region (and from VT) seems to have joined this sub-forum.

If anyone else besides the Moderator does get to see this post, please know that these are not the people of this area. We are good law-abiding, respectful and peaceful people who do not tolerate this type of bullying and nastiness, and have therefore abandoned this forum. This small group of trash-mouthed, loud, spoiled, hateful, ugly, bullies is not at all representative of the good people of Meredith, Gilford, Moultonborough, etc. They are the antithesis of us.

Chris, Steve, Scott, et al, your obnoxious loud boating habits in your offshore monstrosities is the very reason that Winnipesaukee has the SL you complain about. You brought it on yourselves and now try to find someone else to blame. And having thugs like you as the GFBLers ambassadors to Concord makes it much more likely that Winnipesaukee's SL is here to stay, so thanks.

If any of you wish to engage me, please write a letter to the LDS, where I can respond without one or both hands tied behind my back. Although I assure you that Ed Engler will not let you bunch of felons and trash-mouths get away with the kind of threats, personal insults, and vulgarities that you are so free to spew on this forum.

Steve and Chris especially, look through some of the crap you write at other people. Are you proud of yourselves? The fact that the moderator has not permanently banned the likes of you from posting says it all.

Warren

You are too funny. Quoting me for calling someone out for a very clear "deliberate untruth". It was not an insult, it was a response to a question that the person asked. Nice try though.

And I hope you are right, Warren, that the moderator deletes this silly thread.