View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 11:41 AM   #3
LakeTimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC2717 View Post
i have a 24 foot 95 Four Winns. had Canvas guys do a one piece from bow to Stern over winter before summer last year. I love it. water runs from windshield to the back, and to the front and down the side, and i do not puddle or pool anywhere. He also added snaps to bring it lower. the wind does not grab it, its easy to install (has a nose cone piece that wraps the nose of the boat

Love it, and will do it on any other boat I own in the future. No more rain water off the windshield and down under the bow canvas and water getting in. The boat has been bone dry and dust free since.

picture attached - note it is not tight as it was not snapped in on the backside and some on the other side. Just to show you what it looks like and where he put the snaps. there are no snaps on the nose cone, just the one on eitehr side forward of the cleats. Tension keeps that in place and the shape of it

Lakeside will do the same as well.
Thanks for sharing. Funny timing as I have the two piece with snaps. No complains taking it on or off, but will say it is frustrating when water runs down the windshield and gets the carpet wet inside. Have been tossing and turning about moving to a single cover exactly like what you have.

If you don't mind sharing - would love to know who did it as it seems you had it custom made and a rough idea of cost. My bowrider is a little bigger so obviously expecting mine to cost a bit more. I've been looking online for the past few months to start to get an idea of pricing and various models and can't say I'm very impressed with anything I've come across.
LakeTimes is offline   Reply With Quote