View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 02:29 AM   #103
ApS

Arrow "Weaponizing of Agencies" = The Swamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by swnoel View Post
Who's refusing it... the VA?
When I had an eye infection that needed regular care, I thought it best to make my very-first connection to coordinate with VA hospitals for the long drive to NH.

In 2013, their reply disclosed only two conditions under which the VA would handle an infirmity:

1) Rape
2) Stationed in Afghanistan or Iraq

More.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flylady View Post
Not that I follow all of the Washington BS...but I guess I must have missed the crimes that HRC was charged with or convicted of......no different that the current President...not charged or convicted so in my eyes both are on the same page. As for the current "Me Too" movement its about time......and the good ole boys in the House and Congress using taxpayers money to keep victims silent is a disgrace to every woman in this country....and each of them who paid for silence should be relieved of their seat.
The "Washington BS" was asphyxiated this past summer, when it was revealed that the FBI had demoted leading agents who both exonerated HRC and attempted a DJT coup. IF there were any LSM news of last summer's dismissals, they didn't appear until this month!

Strzok and Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flylady View Post
So how will focusing on investigating past politicians help our current and future economic and national welfare?
Past politicians have "slush funds" masquerading as "Foundations". This corruption is fading from the news, but only since last year's election.

Pity the LIV.