View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #104
Happy Gourmand

Default Ladies and Gentlemen

Good Grief....I feel like a major political candidate who has taken a stand for or against an issue. And now the pundits are ripping apart every word I said, ignoring the message and spinning the details into something they are not. My original post was my opinion....plain and simple...nothing more, and nothing less. Some of you agreed, some didn't....isn't that what this forum is all about? Some of you attacked me, others came out of the woodwork to agree that perhaps, just perhaps, my remarks were justified and accurate. The owner posted publicly and privately. She acknowledged publicly and privately that I had uncovered a growing issue at her new location and promised to make the necessary adjustments. I'm looking for the banner that says MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. ( I wonder where "W" put it )
It seems like some of you are reading way more intent into my original post than was intended. Sounds like a case of analysis paralysis to me. Remember, the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
I stand by my original posting and it's intent. At that time, the facts presented were true and accurate based on personal experience.
I have the owners word, posted here and via private EM that she has or is in process of correcting the issue.
What more can we ask?
Happy Gourmand is offline   Reply With Quote